Project stages and development
- We will draw up an indicative quotation as soon as we have received your request.
- If this quotation is in line with expectations, we will develop a recipe and give you the preliminary specifications.
- Once you have agreed to both the specifications and the indicative offer, we will take samples in the laboratory and send them to you by courier.
- After the samples have been approved, we set down the final specifications for the preparation of your product labels.
- Optionally, your packaging label can be developed together with our designer.
- We will then provide you with a final quotation with all the preconditions for your individual product.
- If you place an order with us, we can most of the time deliver your product in 3 to 5 weeks at the desired delivery location.
- We do not initially charge for product development. If development involves a great deal of time and money or if new raw materials are needed that are not yet available, we may have to charge development costs.
- The development of a unique label design in the desired house style entails costs. Our designers will gladly help with a standardised packaging design or a customised label; please ask us for the possibilities and rates.
We need a briefing with, where possible, detailed information about the required product. Our registration form can be requested through our contact form, which registration form you can use to fully outline your product requirements.
We have a wide network of suppliers of packaging and raw materials. This enables us to purchase a wide range of ingredients directly at competitive prices. All the ingredients we buy meet the most stringent quality standards. Due to our strict requirements, we can guarantee the highest possible quality. If we need to purchase a specific ingredient for your product, all quality documents must be provided and their suitability verified on the basis of our quality policy.
We can pack your product in sachets, doypacks, large packaging, jars and big bags. All the packaging materials we purchase meet the most stringent quality standards. If we need to purchase a specific packaging for your product, all quality documents must be provided and their suitability verified on the basis of our quality policy.
We always develop and manufacture our powder products in accordance with each customer’s individual requirements. Our core competence is to develop and sell products that distinguish us from contract manufacturing. We will supply you with a fully developed product and suitable specifications for the declaration. We will not hand over the exact formulation or individual components of a formulation.
MixMasters does not have a standard product range. All products are developed exclusively for your brand and tailored to the individual needs of the customer. For this reason, there are no standard items or price list(s).
The average lead time between approval on the final offer and the delivery date of your end product is usually between 3 and 5 weeks. This obviously depends on the availability of the chosen ingredients, packaging materials and product labels.
The packaging options offered by MixMasters are;
- Sachets - 10 - 100 g
- Doypacks - 100 - 2000 g
- Jars - 100 - 2000 g
- Large packaging - 5 - 20 kg
- Big Bags - 500 - 1000 kg
Our powdered products comprise a highly diverse and wide range of raw materials and packaging. Each product should therefore be examined individually. The minimum purchase is determined by a number of factors, including the product type, the customer's wishes, ingredient selection and the product to be developed.
Quality and product safety have the highest priority at MixMasters. That is why we work according to HACCP guidelines and are FSSC 22000 certified.
A product specification is sent with each product developed by us. This product specification includes the following information:
- List of ingredients,
- Nutritional value,
- Packaging information,
- Allergen information,
- Quality information on the safety of the products (microbiology, heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs, pesticide residues, etc.).
MixMasters also provides for vegan products. Common vegan products include protein shakes (peas, soya, hemp, rice, etc.), meal replacements, supplements such as BCAAs, etc.